QUALITY GROUND SUPPORT EQUIPMENT MADE IN BELGIUM
AP 12V DC - 2000
Aero-Pac | Kruisboommolenstraat 7|9 industrial park strohof | 8800 Roeselare | Belgiu | Tel: +32.491.152.980 | Email email@example.com
Aero-Pac® Power supply is an aviation CE-certified start power unit, with internal battery charger included. Aero-Pac® includes all the required aviation plugs. The entire construction is made of the finest materials, approved to carry with you on a flight. Aero-Pac® may be placed in any position and can be used in any climate.
Aero-Pac® 12V 2600A
• 1600 Nom. Short circuit current)
• 2600 Max amps. (max. Short circuit current)
• Capacity 96 Amp Hrs @ 10 hr rate
• voltage 12 v DC
• Size L 200 W 100 H 250 mm
• Weight 11 kg
• Operating temperature -40 C +60 Celsius
• Automatic charger Electronic universal AC input.
• Reverse polarity protection.
• High quality wiring in rubber.
• Safe to carry on a flight (non-hazardous batteries).
• Easy to remove batteries.
• No maintenance.
• Long Shelf-life 2 Years of batteries.
• Non corrosive casing – totally weather protected – leak proof.
• Fast recharging with no memory effect.
• All temperature resistant cable in rubber. Polycarbonate AN2551 connector.
Digital voltage reading (optional)
Storage bag (optional)
Different inlet and outlet connectors optional